Chocolate Barney cake is a soft sponge cake with eggs, flour and chocolate. YT Barney is shaped like a bear with a chocolate filling.
The calories in Barney Chocolate Cake are 120.6 calories, most of which are from fat at 60%, followed by fat at 33%. And then protein, which is the lowest at 6%.
To learn about the nutritional values in Barney, we leave you with the following nutritional card. After reading it, you will find our notes on Barney at the end of the page.
Barney cake ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Glucose syrup
- Rapeseed oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Cocoa mass (an ingredient in chocolate)
- sugar 2 (from chocolate ingredients)
- Low-fat cocoa powder (an ingredient in chocolate)
- Soy lecithin (an ingredient in chocolate)
- Skimmed milk powder
- Whole cream milk powder
- Glycerol stabilizer (extracted from vegetable oil)
- Diphosphate (baking powder)
- Disodium (baking powder)
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking powder)
- Glycerol Esters of Lactic Acid and Fatty Acids (Emulsifier)
- Polyglycerol esters from a fatty acid extracted from vegetable oils (emulsifier)
- Soy lecithin (emulsifier)
- Low-fat cocoa powder 2
- Whey powder
- Sodium carbonate
- Vanillin (industrial vanilla flavour)
Chocolate Barney Cake Notes
- Barney Cake is characterized by its low calories, which makes it suitable as a delicious snack.
- It contains a small amount of protein, and a high amount of fats and carbohydrates relative to its size.
- Contains 10 gm of Added Sugar.
- Contains cholesterol, as it covers the person’s natural need for cholesterol by 5% per day, because it contains eggs and milk.
- For patients with high blood pressure, heart and kidney disease, care should be taken when taking it, as it covers the upper limit of sodium requirement by 14%.
- It may be without artificial colors, but j It contains vanillin, which is an industrial vanilla flavour.
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- Barney Cake is made in the Kingdom of Bahrain by Mondelez Bahrain Biscuits LLC. The same company that manufactures Oreo biscuits