The calories in a Yaumi cupcake with orange, which is one of the best types of Yaumi cupcakes and has a distinctive orange flavor that makes it the perfect choice for many cupcake lovers.
What is special about this type is that you can get it from any supermarket with ease, and eat it at any time, It is able to supply you with the power you need in just a few seconds.
In the following report, a detailed explanation of what are the calories in a Yaumi cupcake with orange and the most important nutritional components that make up this type of cake, Follow us.
Calories in a daily orange cupcake
The calories in a Yaumi cupcake with orange are about 125 calories in a small piece of 30 gm, and it is distributed in the following manner.
The total fat in this serving is 5.76 grams, and saturated fat by 2.49 grams in addition to trans fats about 0.06 grams, There is cholesterol by 14.7 milligrams, and the product also contains sodium by 126.6 milligrams.
As for the total carbohydrates in that portion of a Yaumi cupcake with orange, it is about 16.5 grams, there is dietary fiber by 0.6 grams and sugars by 8.76 grams, The product also contains 1.74 grams of protein in that serving.
Nutritional ingredients in a Yaumi orange cupcake
- Wheat flour
- liquid whole eggs
- Palm oil
- Margarine Cake
- Glucose syrup
- Baking powder (E500 – Sodium bicarbonate E500 (II) (raising agents))
- Glycerol E422 (emulsifier)
- Corn Starch
- Full Cream Cow’s Milk Powder
- (Potassium Sorbate E202 – Calcium Propionate E282 (Preservative))
- Natural orange flavor
- iodized salt
- Citric Acid E330 (Antioxidant)
- This product is hydrogenated to contain cake margarine
- The product contains both eggs, milk, And wheat flour (gluten), so people who are sensitive to these substances should avoid eating it.
- The product must be kept in a dry area that does not contain a high degree of humidity, Also, keep the product in a cool place until use.
This food label was for Yaumi Orange Cupcake. For more nutrition labels see below.