Al Khair Evaporated milk is similar to evaporated milk free of milk fat and added to it vegetable fat from non-hydrogenated palm oil. This process is done in order to reduce costs for the last consumer.
In the midst of this topic, we will mention the nutritional information in Al Khair evaporated milk, And what are the components of evaporated milk, calories, and other nutritional values in the following food label?
Al Khair Evaporated milk, how many calories in it?
Al-Khair Evaporated Milk contains 39.4 calories in 28 ml. Fat is 2.35g, Carbohydrates 2.8g, and finally protein 1.8g.
Ingredients of Al Khair evaporated milk
- Skimmed cow’s milk (skimmed)
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- E339 i monosodium phosphate (stabilizer)
- E339 ii sodium phosphate (proven)
Notes on Evaporated Al-Khair Milk
- It is made from skimmed milk, and the milk fat has been replaced by vegetable fat from non-hydrogenated palm oil.
- Suitable for owners of a gluten-free diet, Low-carb diet, Low-calorie diet, Diet low in sodium.
- It covers the daily requirement of 6% calcium in every 28 ml of Al Khair evaporated milk.
- Keep in a cool dry place
- After opening, keep it in the refrigerator
Al-Khair Evaporated Milk is made in the Netherlands for Al-Khair Trading Company Ltd.