The sweetness of the maddah cow is the original sweetness of caramel from the praises that we eat that brings us back with nostalgia for the beautiful past.
Most of us tried this dangerous old sweet, which is considered one of the best Eid sweets for adults before children. But many of us are ignorant of the nutritional information in this type of sweetness, And so we will review with some nutritional information in the lines.
The calories in the sweetness of an original cow are 45.7 calories per piece of sweetness. And the percentage of carbohydrates and sugars is the highest, with a rate of 81.6%. It is followed by fats at 15.7%, followed by protein with the lowest percentage, which is 3.1%.
You will find our notes about the sweetness of Polish cow at the bottom of the food card below:
The components of the sweetness of the original cow
- Glucose syrup
- full-fat milk
- Butter (beef)
- Vanillin (industrial vanilla flavor)
Notes on the sweetness of the original maddah cow
- Filled with sugar and glucose syrup.
- Contains artificial vanilla flavor.
- Not suitable for lactose intolerant.
- Low in sodium and protein.
- Free from hydrogenated fats and gluten.
- Contains natural milk fat.
- Made in Poland.