Marami Cheddar Jalapeno Potatoes are made from potato pellets coated with wheat flour and corn flour with potato starch, salt and some other ingredients.
Marami potatoes are cholesterol free, without artificial colors, and without trans fats. But it contains high calories in case you decide to eat the large family bag on your own.
Calories in cheddar jalapeno
The calories in a marie cheddar jalapeno are 462 calories in a large 100 g sachet. Carbohydrates make up half of these calories, followed by fat at 46.8%, and protein at 3.3%.
In order to get to know the rest of the nutritional values in Marami Cheddar Jalapeno potatoes, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Marami cheddar jalapeno potato ingredients
- Potato pellets
- Potato starch
- Wheat flour
- Corn flour
- Olein palm oil is 100% refined, non-hydrogenated
- Natural and natural flavor of jalapeno and pepper
- Whey powder
- E621 flavor enhancer, Mono sodium glutamate
- Pea flour
- Glucose syrup
- E551 is a silicon dioxide baking inhibitor
- E160 c is a natural color of paprika extract
- E 270 lactic acid (acidity regulator)
- E327 lactic acid (acid regulator)