Calories in a Yaumi brown toast 67.6 Calories per 1 piece of 30g toast, Most of the calories are from carbohydrates, at 76.9%, followed by protein at 17.2%. Finally, fat is 5.3%.
Brown toast is characterized by low fat and high in fiber. But it has a moderate amount of carbohydrates in one slice and also contains added sugar.
For more nutritional values in brown toast, see the nutritional card below and share your opinions and comments.
Yaumi Toast Ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Whole wheat flour
- Wheat gluten
- Wheat Bran
- Vegetable ghee from palm oil
- Iodized salt
- Acidity regulator E260
- 0.3% E282 preservative (calcium propenate)
- E150D caramel color (liquid caramel)
- Wheat flour as a bread improver (an ingredient in a bread improver)
- E481 emulsifier (bread improver ingredient)
- Emulsifier (E471) (bread improver ingredient)
- E300 Ascorbic Acid is an “antioxidant” (an ingredient in Bread Improver)
- E170 Calcium Carbonate (Bread Improver)
- E516 (Bread Improver Ingredient)
Notes on Yaumi toast
- Whole Yaumi toast that contains gluten and may contain traces of milk and soy flour
- Keep in a cool, dry place