Vimto is the most famous Ramadan drink in the Arab world, as it reminds us of gatherings of family and loved ones on the Ramadan meal. So today we loved to present to you this nutritional analysis.
Vimto without sugar, how many calories?
Vimto sugarless drink contains 41.6 calories per 100ml of juice concentrate. Most of these calories are 88.5% from sugars. In order to learn more about the nutritional values in femto, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Vimto without added sugar
Fruit concentrate without added sugar and no artificial colors
Vimto ingredients without sugar
- Fruit juice made from concentrated apple
- Fruit juice made from pear concentrate
- Fruit juice made from grape concentrate
- 1.9% Vimto Flavor (Contains natural fruit extracts, Herbs and spices)
- Black carrot juice concentrate
- Raisin juice concentrate
- Sodium benzoate (preservative)
- Potassium sorbate (preservative)
How to prepare a Vimto drink
- Bring 500 ml of cold water
- Add 100 ml of Vimto drink and mix it with water, henna, and wellness
- Keep refrigerated after opening and use within 7 days