Arla Chocolate Organic Milk is low-fat cow milk produced from cows eating an organic diet in Denmark.
Calories in Arla’s Organic Chocolate Milk
The calories in Arla Organic Chocolate Milk are 133.4 calories in the small package of 200 ml. More than half the calorie comes from carbohydrates at 59%, And for more nutritional values we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Ingredients of Arla Organic Milk with Chocolate
- Organic cow’s milk (fat 1.5%)
- 10g organic cane sugar (added sugar)
- Organic cocoa powder
- Natural flavors
- Stabilizer E407 Carrageenan
- E418 Permitted Stabilizers
- 410 IU Vitamin A.
- 80 international units vitamin D.
How to use Arla Organic Milk
- Suitable for direct use
- Cool down after opening
- Consume within 3 days
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor
- Enriched with Vitamin D and ultra-high temperature
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Denmark production
Reviews on Arla Organic Low Fat Milk
- Contains cholesterol less than 0.01g per 100g.
- It contains minerals and vitamins (calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, B vitamins).
- Contains organic ingredients.
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor.