Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino is a cold milk pasteurized drink with Starbucks coffee with added sugar, artificial caramel flavor and acidity regulator.
The calories in the Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino are 165 calories in the 250ml glass container. Most of these calories are from sugars at 66.1%. It is followed by protein at 17.6%, and then fat, which is the lowest, at 16.4%.
To find out more about the nutritional values in this drink, we leave you with the following nutritional card that includes the nutritional components as well.
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
Milk drink with Starbucks coffee with caramel flavor
Ingredients for Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- 75% cow’s milk (low fat)
- 18.2% coffee (water + coffee extract)
- 6.5% sugar
- Artificial caramel flavor (contains milk)
- Potassium carbonate (acidity bound)
- 75mg caffeine (including coffee)
Notes on Starbucks Frappuccino
- Arla Food Ampa Production, Denmark