Danube keto bread is bread made with almond flour and coconut flour that has lower carbohydrates compared to wheat flour.
The keto bread is also characterized by a high fiber, with 6 g per 100 gm. In addition, it is gluten-free.
Information on keto Danube bread
- Keto bread contains almonds, eggs and dairy products.
- It comes in a high quality nylon coated package.
- The size of the bread is 120 g and contains five slices, The size of each slice is 24 g.
- Low in carbs and high in fiber, protein and fat.
- It is produced by Celiac Natural Food Company of Bin Dawood Group (Danube) under license from Jana Al Ard Foodstuff Company.
How many calories are in Danube keto bread
The number of calories in Danube keto bread is 72 calories, most of which are from 72% fat. To learn more about the nutritional values, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Ingredients for keto Danube bread
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Psyllium husk
- baking powder
- Sodium carbonate
- Cream of tartar
- Xanthan gum
- Virgin olive oil
- Vanilla powder
Notes on keto Danube bread
- Contains almonds
- Contains eggs
- Contains dairy products
Food products containing almonds
- Keto bread with seeds
- Almond butter
- Almond and cashew butter
- Almond milk and vanilla
- Almond milk market