Arla Milk Strawberry Organic is one of Arla’s products, It is a product of organic cow’s milk that is enriched with organic foods.
How many calories in Arla Strawberry Organic Milk?
The calories in Arla Strawberry Milk are 133.4 calories in the small package of 200 ml. Carbohydrates make up the largest proportion of calories, at 59%. To learn more nutritional values, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Ingredients of Arla’s Organic Strawberry Milk
- Organic cow’s milk (fat 1.5%)
- 10g organic cane sugar (added sugar)
- Natural flavors
- Beetroot color center
- Stabilizer E407 Carrageenan
- E418 Permitted Stabilizers
- 410 IU Vitamin A.
- 80 international units vitamin D.
How to use Arla’s organic strawberry milk
- Suitable for direct use
- Cool down after opening
- Consume within 3 days
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor
- Enriched with Vitamin D and ultra-high temperature
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Denmark production
Reviews on Arla’s Organic Strawberry Milk
- Contains cholesterol less than 0.01g per 100g.
- It contains minerals and vitamins (calcium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, B vitamins).
- Contains organic ingredients, natural colors and flavors.
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor.