The calories in Yaumi chocolate and vanilla cupcake, which is one of the special flavors that Yomi brand offers in cupcakes It is consumed as much as its counterparts from other flavors.
You can easily find this type of cupcake in any supermarket, whether it is a small supermarket, or huge, It is ready to eat at any time. and any place.
Whatever the case, Since it is frequently consumed by his fans, Today we present to you a food card for the calories in a Yaumi cupcake with chocolate and vanilla and the most prominent nutritional ingredients it contains, Follow us.
Calories in a daily cupcake with chocolate and vanilla
A 30-gram serving of a Yaumi cupcake with chocolate and vanilla contains 125 calories, distributed as follows.
The total fat in this serving is 6 grams. There is a saturated fat of 2.67 grams, There is also a trans fat of 0.06 grams.
on the other side, This serving contains 10.8 milligrams of cholesterol. And sodium amounted to 123.9 milligrams.
As for the total carbohydrates in that serving, they are high, It is about 15.9 grams. There is a percentage of dietary fiber in that serving of 0.6 grams.
There are also 7.77 grams of sugars, As for the protein in that portion, Its amount is about 1.86 grams
Nutrients in a Yaumi cupcake with chocolate and vanilla
- Wheat flour
- liquid whole eggs
- Palm oil
- Margarine Cake
- Glucose syrup
- Baking powder (E500 – Sodium bicarbonate E500 (II) (raising agents))
- Glycerol E422 (emulsifier)
- Corn Starch
- Chocolate powder
- Full Cream Cow’s Milk Powder
- (Potassium Sorbate E202 – Calcium Propionate E282 (Preservative))
- E150D Caramel Color Powder
- Chocolate flavor
- Natural vanilla flavor
- iodized salt
- Citric Acid E330 (Antioxidant)
- This product contains milk, eggs, And wheat (gluten), so it should be avoided by those who are sensitive to these food ingredients.
- Store the product in a dry place. And cool at moderate temperature.
These were the most important details related to the calories in a Yaumi cupcake with chocolate and vanilla for more