Break Soba Chocolate Caramel is a wafer biscuit covered with chocolate and caramel. It comes in an envelope containing two fingers. In this topic, we will learn about the nutritional values and calories in Break Soba chocolate caramel in just one finger.
Calories in a break, soba chocolate caramel
The calories in Break Soba chocolate caramel are 88 calories in 1 finger. Fat is 4 g, And carbohydrates 12 gm and protein 1 gm.
Ingredients for Break Supa chocolate
- Vegetable fat (palm fruit + chia kernel)
- Milk solids (milk powder (whole and skimmed), Whey powder, Lactose from cow’s milk)
- Wheat flour
- Glucose syrup
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa mass
- E422 glycerin (moisturizer)
- Cocoa powder
- Soy lecithin E322 (vegetable emulsifier)
- Monoglycerides of fatty acids E471 (vegetable emulsifier)
- Sodium bicarbonate e500 (lever)
- Artificial vanilla flavor
- Artificial flavor milk crumbs
Notes on Breaking Soba Wafer
- Keep in a cool, dry place
- It does not contain alcohol or pork derivatives
- Country of Origin: The United Arab Emirates
Notes on break soba chocolate caramel
- The listed calories are for one finger only.
- Weaver Break Supa contains Hydrogenated fats .
- Contains permitted artificial flavors.
- Break Soba biscuits are low-sodium sweets.
- Break soba biscuits are classified as chocolate and caramel Chocolate is low in calories .
Get to know Calories in a finger break Milk chocolate