We wrote in a previous topic about Arla Organic Low Fat Milk and here we are today we will write a new topic about calories in Organic Arla Full Fat Milk, which is milk produced from cows eating a natural diet through the following nutritional card that contains nutritional values.
Calories in Arla Organic Full Cream Milk
The calories in Arla full cream milk are 129.4 calories in the small bottle of 200 ml.
Ingredients of Arla Organic Milk
- Organic cow’s milk (fat 3.5%)
- Vitamin D
How to use Arla Organic Milk
- Suitable for direct use
- Cool down after opening
- Consume within 3 days
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Denmark production
- Enriched with Vitamin D and ultra-high temperature
Reviews on Arla Organic Full Cream Milk
- Contains Cholesterol Less Than 0.02g Per 100g.
- It contains minerals and vitamins (calcium, Vitamin D, B vitamins).
- It does not contain Vitamin A like Arla Low Fat Milk.
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor.