What is the new Doritos Heatwave?
The new Doritos Heat Wave gives you two different flavor waves, The first wave of chipotle cream and SURPRISE!! The second wave is hot. When crunched, heat is released to give you a unique experience full of flavour.
In short, the new Heatwave corn chips give you the experience of two flavors at the same time. In the next report, we will discuss the most important calories in it, and its nutritional components in detail.
Doritos Heat Wave How many calories in Chipotle Cream and Chili?
Doritos Heat Wave Chipotle Cream and Chili contains 214 calories per 42g bag. Most of the calories come from fats with a percentage of 47.7% , followed by carbohydrates with a percentage of 47.1% , and then protein with a percentage of 5.2%.
Doritos potatoes of this type contain 9% of the upper limit for a normal person’s need for sodium and 11.9% for patients with kidney disease and high blood pressure.
Calories in grams are distributed in an amount of 42 gm between 11.34 gm of fat. and saturated fat 4.76 g, and sodium 214.2 mg, and there are carbohydrates 25.2 g, and 2.8 g protein, and 2.24 g fiber, and sugar 1.54 g.
Doritos Heat Wave Chipotle Cream & Chili
Doritos corn chips have two flavors of chipotle cream and pepper
- Olein palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Natural chili flavour
Chipotle Cream Dressing:
- Whey powder (cow’s milk)
- Corn starch
- E621 Flavor Enhancer
- E508 is a flavor enhancer
- E627 disodium guanylate (flavor enhancer)
- Natural and nature-identical chipotle cream flavor
- Garlic powder
- Sodium caseinate (derived from cow’s milk)
- Butter powder (derived from cow’s milk)
- Lactose (derived from cow’s milk)
- Hot red pepper powder
- III III 341 anti-caking agent
- E330 acidity regulator
- Onion powder
- E 160 c natural color
- smoky flavour
Notes on the new Doritos Heat Wave Chipotle Cream and Chili
- Doritos are made from corn.
- Doritos Heat Wave fries contain 0.7 grams of added sugar.
- New Potatoes and Ritos shall be kept in a place away from heat and not exposed to the heat of the sun.
- Made in Saudi Arabia by PepsiCo (Saudi Snack Food Company Limited) Riyadh.
Find out about the calories in other flavors of Doritos potatoes
Or other types of bold chips like the new Doritos Heat Wave
- Liz is hot fire
- Hot Fire Cheetos
- Hot Marami
- Corn sticks with hot pepper from Marami
- Oman Fries Flavored with Pepper
- Liz on the French side
- Lays Max With Cheddar Cheese
- Pringles with sour cream and onions