Ulker Crispy Biscuit Sticks, They are baked crackers made of salty biscuits, Ulker sticks, not fried, and they are delicious. It can be considered as a great snack between meals. or even on the go, can be eaten plain, Or with sauce as desired.
In this report, let’s get to know together what are the calories of the fragile Ulker biscuit sticks, In addition to learning about what is made of these delicious crispy biscuits? And a lot of other nutritional details related to this product.
Ingredients for the fragile Ulker biscuit sticks
- Wheat flour
- vegetable fats (palm)
- Raising Agent (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate)
Ulker crispy biscuit sticks
The calories in Ulker crispy biscuit sticks in an amount of 30 gm are about 119 calories, This biscuit contains a total fat of 1.9 gm. There are 22 grams of carbohydrates. As well as protein in the amount of 3.5 g.
On the flip side, Ulker sticks salty biscuit contains 0.7 gm of saturated fat, But it does not contain trans fats. or cholesterol, or sugars, Or even added sugar.
Ulker Chowbuk Biscuit Sticks also includes dietary fiber in the amount of 0.8 g.
Notes on salty biscuits Ulker sticks
- Ulker sticks salty biscuits contain gluten, egg, and soy. Therefore, it may not be suitable for consumption by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- The product may contain eggs, sesame, and nuts. They are also food ingredients that some people may be allergic to.
- The product does not contain any alcohol. It is one hundred percent halal.
- The product is kept in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Although Ulker Chowbuk baked biscuit sticks, It is somewhat low in calories. However, in the end, it is not a real meal that can help you feel full. It can be considered a low-calorie carbohydrate snack. However, it cannot be considered a complete meal. It should also be noted that the product is not compatible with diets that aim to lose weight by reducing or prevent the intake of carbohydrates in it, calketo diet, or lo-carp, Especially since it contains a fairly high percentage of carbohydrates. So you should pay close attention to this point if you follow these diets.