Tora Bica Cappuccino Calories No Added Sugar, It is an instant coffee mixture rich in cream. And chocolate granules are prepared with hot water, And eat it warm.
In the following report, Together, we will find out what are the calories of a Tora Bica cappuccino without added sugar, As well as all other nutritional details related to this product.
Ingredients for tora becca cappuccino without added sugar
Turbica Cappuccino Coffee No Added Sugar, A mixture of rich foamy coffee with chocolate granules
- creamy foam (glucose syrup, vegetable fats, milk, stabilizer e340 ie, emulsifier e 481, vanilla flavour)
- non-dairy creamer (glucose syrup, Fully hydrogenated vegetable fats (coconut oil and / palm kernel oil), sodium caseinate, Stabilizer (E340 ie), Stabilizer (E452A), emulsifier (E481), Anti-caking agent (E551)
instant coffee, Artificial flavor (cappuccino) choco granule
- Barley extract
- Skimmed milk powder
- non-dairy creamer (glucose syrup, Fully hydrogenated vegetable fats (coconut oil and / palm kernel oil), sodium caseinate, Stabilizer (E340 ie), Stabilizer (E452E), emulsifier (E481), Anti-caking agent (E551)
- Cocoa powder
- chocolate flavor (artificial)
How to make cappuccino tora becca without added sugar
- Empty the contents of the sachet into a cup of hot water containing 150 ml and at a temperature of 80°C.
- Stir the mixture and add the chocolate granules on top of the whipped cream.
Tora Bica cappuccino calories without added sugar
The price of Tora Bica Cappuccino without added sugar is 12.5 gm. It is the full serving size in one envelope, about 70.5 calories.
Macros calories are distributed within that amount between total total fat 2.5 gm, There are total carbohydrates of 11 gm, Plus 1g of protein.
On the flip side, The product contains saturated fat, 1 g. And there’s 40 mg of sodium, And total sugars by 2 g.
Mentionsed, That the product does not contain any trans fats, or cholesterol, or dietary fiber, or added sugar, They are all 0 gm in that serving.
Notes on Tora Bica Cappuccino with no added sugar
- Keep the product in a dry place. And cool out of direct sunlight so that it does not deteriorate.
- E481, It is a sodium steroyl lactylate made from refined fatty acids of vegetable origin.
- The product contains barley milk, sulfites, It may also contain traces of corn. Therefore, it should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
Get to know also
- Calories in Half a Million
- Calories in Dose Cafe
- Tora pica cappuccino
- Calories in java time
- Calories in Mama Bun’s Cafe
- Calories in Dr. Cave Cafe
- Calories in Tim Hortons Saudi Arabia