Tiffany’s Chocolate Chip Chunko Cookies, They are very small, bite-size cookies. Filled with tiny chocolate chips that add an amazing taste to these mini crunchy biscuits.
In this report, we will accompany you on an educational food tour, through which we will learn about the calories of Chunko cookies with chocolate chips from Tiffany. We will also get acquainted with all the nutritional ingredients included in the composition of this product in detail, So stay tuned.
Ingredients for Tiffany’s Chocolate Chip Chunko Cookies
- Wheat flour
- chocolate chips (sugar, fully hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, dextrose, vegetable emulsifier soy lecithin, artificial vanilla flavor)
- Non-hydrogenated palm oil
- Cocoa powder
- tapioca starch
- raising agents (sodium phosphoric acid, ammonium bicarbonate and sodium)
- vegetable emulsifiers (soy lecithin, glyceryl monostearate)
- artificial flavors (chocolate, vanilla)
Tiffany’s Chocolate Chip Chunko Cookie Calories
Tiffany’s Chunko Chocolate Chip Cookies per serving of 40 gm, The entire serving in the package is about 193 calories.
Macros calories are distributed within that amount between total total fat 7.9 g, which is equivalent to 11% of the daily need for the human body of fat, There are total carbohydrates of 28.2 g, which is equivalent to 11% of the daily carbohydrate requirement per day. There is 2.3g of protein.
On the flip side, Includes 4.7 gm of saturated chonkudhun cookies, This is a high percentage, equivalent to 23% of the daily requirement. There is a monounsaturated fat of 2.4 g, There is also a polyunsaturated fat of 0.7 g.
Mentionsed, That the product does not contain any cholesterol, However, it contains 94 mg of sodium. and dietary fiber by 1.3 g, And a large amount of total sugars, amounting to 12.7 g, equivalent to 25% of the daily requirement. Plus, it has 8.1g of added sugar.
Notes of Tiffany’s Chocolate Chip Chunko Cookies
- Chunko cookies should be kept in a dry place. And cool out of direct sunlight.
- Chunko cookies contain gluten and soy. It may also contain milk and nuts. And if you are allergic to any of these food ingredients, you should avoid eating this product.