Sunbulah spring roll dough, It is a dough prepared from wheat flour, water, salt, It is prepared by stuffing it with different fillings according to desire, such as chicken, vegetables, for example, and then fry it in oil, or air fryer, Or even bake it in the oven.
Below we will provide you with a detailed explanation of the calories in Al-Sunbulah ready-made spring roll dough, As well as the nutritional ingredients from which this product is prepared in detail.
Calories in prepared Sunbulah spring roll dough
One piece of dough contains 30.6 calories. It is possible to make two spring rolls from one dough, and one piece of spring roll contains 15.3 calories, Of course, for one dough only without any filling
Calories in grams are distributed between 6 g carbohydrates, and 0.9 g protein, and 0.3 g fat, And sodium by 52 mg.
Notes on Sunbulah spring roll dough is ready
- Al-Sunbulah spring roll dough does not contain any artificial colors or pork products that are forbidden by Islamic law because of their disadvantages and harms.
- The food ingredients in Al-Sunbulah ready-made spring roll dough are non-genetically modified, and this is what Al-Sunbulah for Food Industries and Fine Doughs is distinguished for.
Sunbulah spring roll dough is ready
1 slice of prepared spring roll dough
Spring roll dough ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Refined Palm Oil (Non-Partially Hydrogenated)
- E202 is a preservative of potassium sorbate
- E223 microprocessor sodium metabisulfite
- Corn starch
Steps for preparing ready-made spring roll dough from Sunbulah before filling it
Remove the dough from the freezer and let it thaw for [timer minutes=”30″]30 minutes[/timer]
Cover the dough with a wet towel to prevent it from drying out
Stuff it and then roll it up
How to prepare spring roll filling
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add onions and cook until translucent.
Add the ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute. Now add the chicken and fry well until it is fully cooked.
Then add the green onions, carrots, cabbage, salt and stir the ingredients together.
Then add the chilli powder and soy sauce and stir. Continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
The pan is removed from the heat and set aside to cool.
Heat enough oil in a frying pan. Make a paste using cornmeal and 2 tablespoons of water.
Then a portion of the filling is placed on one side of each roll. The edges are folded over and rolled tightly.
Corn paste is placed at the open end to close it. Store the rolls under a damp cloth.
Gently place the rolls in the hot oil and fry until golden brown and crispy. Serve hot.
How to fry spring rolls in an air fryer
Heat the air fryer
Brush the spring rolls with olive oil or any other oil as desired
Fry it at a temperature of 170° for [timer minutes=”10″]10 minutes,[/timer] and congratulations
Instructions for ready-made Sunbulah spring roll dough
- May contain traces of eggs.
- Sunbulah spring roll dough does not contain genetically modified materials or artificial flavors. or pork derivatives.
- The ready-made dough shall be kept frozen at -18°C and shall not be re-frozen after thawing. Rather, use as directed.
- The ready-made spring roll dough was baked in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by the Food and Fine Dough Industries Company (Sunbulah) in Jeddah.
Learn about the calories in some Ramadan foods:
- Switz samosa
- Chicken samosas
- Samosa dough
- Chicken spring roll
- Americana spring roll vegetables
- Large vegetable spring roll
- Indian samosas
You can also view the calorie guide for Sunbulah products