The calories of the biryani mixture are moderate from Al Walima Style. It is a mixture of spices, vegetables, And some other food ingredients that come together to make us this moderately hot paste that makes it much easier for those who cook to prepare biryani, There is another type of But hot we had talked about earlier.
In the next report, we will learn together what are the calories of the moderate biryani mix from Al Walima Style, in addition to that we will also learn how to use this product in detail, and all other nutritional information related to this product.
The ingredients in the biryani mixture are mild from Al Walima Style
- Soybean oil
- Spices (ginger, turmeric, firqa, coriander, cumin, hot pepper, black pepper, cloves, cardamom)
- extract (nutmeg, chicken, earth mace)
How to use the mild biryani mixture from Al Walima Style
- Put 750 gm of chicken pieces, Or the meat with the mild biryani mixture from the feast. Style in a saucepan, then stir slightly.
- I pour about 4 cups, and a half of boiling water to mix, And leave it until it matures.
- Add 3 cups of the soaked rice and then add salt to taste.
- After boiling the mixture, reduce the heat to a minimum. Cook the rice for 20 to 25 minutes.
- To serve, decorate the plate with white rice. roasted onions, coriander, and nuts.
The calories of the biryani mixture are moderate from Al Walima Style
The average biryani mix from Al Walima Style, in an amount of 50 gm, is about 72.7 calories, The product contains total fat of 5.7 gm. and total carbohydrates of 4 g, There is 1.35g of protein.
This mixture also includes saturated fat of 0.9 g. and trans fat 0.5 g, The product does not contain any cholesterol. This one The product contains a high amount of sodium, estimated at 965 mg, which is equivalent to 42% of the daily need for it.
There is also dietary fiber in this mixture in the amount of 3 g, and total sugars of 2 g, The product does not contain any added sugar.
On the other hand, This biryani mix contains calcium of 21 mg. and iron by 1.2 mg, And potassium by 189.5 mg, equivalent to 9% of the daily need for potassium.
Notes on the mild biryani mixture from Al Walima Style
- allergy alert, The product may contain soy. and milk.
- The prepared biryani mixture should be kept in a dry place. And cool.
- Refrigerate after opening. It must be used within 7 days of opening.
- The product is free of preservatives. It is also free of artificial colours. Plus, it’s GMO-free.