Lay’s Stacks Sour Cream And Onion is potato chips made with dried potato powder flavored with sour cream with onions to give you delicious full flavor and crunchy.
The calories in Lay’s Stacks are sour cream and onions
Lay’s Stacks of sour cream and onion have 143.8 calories per 30 g of potato chips. Carbohydrates make up half of these calories. And for more nutritional values in Lays Stacks we leave you with the following nutritional label.
Ingredients from Lays Stax, sour cream and onions
- Dried potato powder
- Sunflower oil (vegetable oil)
- Potato starch
- Wheat starch
- Glucose syrup
- E471 vegetable oil emulsifier (from sunflower oil)
- Rapeseed oil (vegetable oil)
Natural sour cream seasoning with onions
- Glucose syrup 2
- Onion powder
- Potato maltodextrin
- Milk powder (from cow’s milk)
- III III 341 anti-caking inhibitor
- The E 504 prevents caking
- Cream powder (from cow’s milk)
- Corn maltodextrin
- E330 acidity regulator
- They contain sulfate ingredients, wheat (gluten) and milk (lactose).
Notes on Lay’s Stacks Sour Cream and Onion
- Contains Fewer Calories Per Serving.
- But it contains high fats.
- Not suitable for keto dieters.
- Contains allergens: Gluten, lactose and sulfates.
- It contains fewer auxiliary nutrients than Pringles.