The calories in Kopiko candy coffee
Kopiko coffee is one of the most popular desserts in the world and is loved by young and old. It comes in small size and is made from sugar, vegetable oil, and butter with coffee extract added to it.
The calories in Kopiko coffee are 37 calories per two small pieces, Carbohydrates make up 75.7% of total calories. The percentage of fat is 24.3%, while this product does not contain protein.
For more nutritional values in Kopiko Coffee, we leave you with the following nutritional label that contains more data.
Kopiko coffee integration
- Glucose syrup
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Coconut oil (vegetable oil)
- 4.9% coffee extract
- Soy lecithin E322 (emulsifier)
- E150D is caramel
- Natural coffee flavor
- The listed calories and nutritional values are for two sweets
- Made by PT Mayura Anda, Jakarta – Indonesia
Notes on Kopiko The sweetness of coffee
- Low calorie, two slices of coffee sweetness each contains 37 calories.
- Free from fiber, protein and cholesterol.
- It contains a very trace amount of sodium and caffeine.
- Contains soy, but it is not known whether or not it is hydrogenated.