super shish kebab calories, It is one of the most delicious types of kebab. and light on the stomach, which have been fully prepared in advance, frozen, In the end, you only need to cook it over the fire, and in a few minutes it will be ready for consumption.
In the next report, we will take you on an educational food tour, through which we will learn about the most important calories in super shish kebab. We will also learn together about all the other nutritional details related to this product, So stay tuned.
Super shish kebab ingredients
- Frozen pure halal lamb
- Soy protein concentrate
- spices (table salt, white pepper, black pepper, cumin)
- Fresh onions
- Garlic powder
- fresh parsley
- Liquid onion
How to fry super shish kebab
How to fry super shish kebab in a frying pan
- Put a little oil or ghee, then put the kebab, In a frying pan, fry the kebabs for 7 to 8 minutes.
How to fry super shish kebab on the grill
- Sheep kebab can also be greased with oil. or obesity, Grill for 8 to 9 minutes, stirring frequently.
Super lamb shish kebab calories
The calories of super shish kebab in one piece are about 132 calories, The macro calories within that one serving are distributed between a total fat of 9.6 gm, There are 1.8 grams of carbohydrates. As well as proteins in the amount of 9.6 g.
There is also 3g of saturated fat in that serving, and there is a trans fat of 0.3 g, plus cholesterol by 33 mg, And sodium by 390 mg.
It is worth noting, That the product does not contain any dietary fiber, or total sugars, or even added sugar, They are all 0 g.
Notes on super shish kebab lamb
- There is no need to defrost the lamb kebab before cooking it.
- Super Sheep Kebab contains soy.
- The product is hormone free