Halawa Stork with Chocolate and Caramel, It is a sweetness consisting of a mixture of chocolate, hazelnut, And the caramel comes in a distinctive shape ready for immediate consumption.
In the following report, Together, we will learn about what is the sweetness of the stork with chocolate and caramel in an accurate detail, Where we will discuss together what are the most important nutritional ingredients in that sweetness, as well as its calories, and all other important nutritional details related to this product.
Ingredients of Stork sweetness with chocolate and caramel
- Hazelnut kernels (10%) inside a caramel bar (41%) with hazelnut chocolate filling (37%) and covered with chocolate (12%)
- vegetable fat (palm, chia)
- Glucose syrup
- Skimmed cow’s milk powder
- Moisturizer: sorbitol syrup (e420 aaa)
- cocoa mass (4.04%)
- Skimmed condensed cow’s milk
- Whey condensed cow’s milk
- lactose (cow’s milk)
- Low-fat cocoa
- Cocoa butter
- Butter fat (from cow’s milk)
- sugarcane syrup
- Cow’s milk product
- emulsion: Lecithin (Soy) (E322)
- flavors similar to natural (caramel, vanilla)
Stork sweetness calories with chocolate and caramel
Stork Halva with Chocolate and Caramel in its entire package is about 649 calories.
Macros calories are distributed inside that package as follows: between total total fat 36 g, and a total total carbohydrate of 73.75 g, and 7.5g of protein.
This sweetness also includes saturated fat by 15.875 g. The product does not contain any trans fats. However, it contains cholesterol of 7.25 g. And sodium by 125 mg.
On the other hand, The product contains dietary fiber in the amount of 3.25 g. There are total sugars of 61.125 g, of which added sugar amounted to 54 g.
Halawa also contains a group of vitamins. and minerals, including vitamin D by 0.625 mcg, There is calcium by 161.25 mg, and iron by 3.325 mg, And potassium 400 mg.
Notes on the sweetness of the stork with chocolate and caramel
- The amount of sorbitol in Stork candy is 3.88 g.
- Warning: More than 40g of sorbitol consumed per day may cause diarrhoea.
- Stork Halva with Chocolate and Caramel contains hydrogenated fat.
- Allergy warning: Contains hazelnuts, chia, milk, lactose, soy.
- May also contain parts of almonds. Peanuts, and other nuts.
Also, know the calories in sweets
- Brick sweetness prices
- Bergen lemon sweetness
- Coffee sweetness calories
- Original Cow Halawa Calories
- Galaxy jewels prices