Simply7 Quinoa Sour Cream Chips are a suitable choice of gluten-free and low-calorie snacks.
Simply 7 Quinoa Chips with Sour Cream and Onion contains 134 calories per 28 gm of chips.
Quinoa chips with sour cream and onions made from quinoa flour, rice flour and corn flour mixed with potato starch, corn and some flavorings to be finally fried in sunflower oil.
For more nutritional values, please see the nutritional label below:
Simply7 Quinoa Chips Sour Cream And Onion 28g
simply 7 quinoa chips sour cream & onion
- Electronic food scale
- Quinoa flour
- Potato starch
- Corn starch
- Sunflower oil
- Safflower oil
- Rice flour
- Organic tapioca syrup figures
- Onion powder
- Organic whey from cow’s milk
- Organic cream
- lactic acid
- Dried parsley
- Yeast extract
- Natural onion flavour
- citric acid (preservative)
- Organic Cow’s Milk Butter Powder
Notes on chips simply 7 quinoa chips with sour cream and onion
- It does not contain wheat flour or any other gluten-containing food ingredient. It is therefore suitable for those who suffer from gluten sensitivity.
- It is not hydrogenated and does not contain any trans fats.
- It does not contain any artificial colors or flavors.
- It contains a high amount of sodium, covering the upper limit for a normal person of sodium by 14%, and for patients with blood pressure and kidneys by 18.3%.
- Its ingredients are mostly vegetarian , but it contains one non-vegetarian food ingredient, which is milk (lactose).
- It is not genetically modified and some of its ingredients are organic.
- simply 7 is made in the USA.