A sandwich made with seven-grain bread and cream cheese light cake contain 315 calories per sandwich.
For more calories, watch the food card below
Sandwich ingredients with seven-grain bread and light cream cheese
- Wheat flour
- Bean mixture Wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, wheat flour, corn (semolina, flakes), rye flour, millet, grated soy, soy flour, flaxseed, barley flour (barley, wheat), sesame, acidity regulator (acetic acid, lactic acid, Citric acid), sugar, emulsifiers (E472A, rapeseed lecithin) stabilizer (E466), fine conditioners (ascorbic acid, enzymes))
- Cream cheese filling (Condensed Milk Protein, Butter, Emulsifier (E339), Natural Color (E141), Lactic Acid Starter, Salt, Water)
- Milk Powder
- Margarine (palm oil, Emulsifier (E471 & E322)
- Antioxidants (E391, E 270)
- Colorants (160 any beta-carotene)
- Corn oil
- Fresh yeast
- Dough improvers (Soy flour, calcium carbonate, flour conditioners, (ascorbic acid, L-cysteine monochloride), enzymes (hemiciliolysis, amylase), preservative composer (calcium propionate))
How to prepare a sandwich with seven-grain bread and light cream cheese
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds if desired
- A sandwich made with seven-grain bread and light cocoa cream cheese containing the seven grains.
- Sandwich with seven-grain bread and light cocoa cream cheese baked in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.