Salty Ritz Biscuit is a sweet and light biscuit made of wheat flour and salted. It is suitable as a snack between meals because it contains few calories. But this does not mean that it is over-consumed. Excess means more unnecessary calories.
In the following report, we will learn about what a salty Ritz biscuit is, what it is prepared for, and its ingredients in detail. We will also learn about the most important calories in it, So stay tuned.
Salty Ritz biscuit how many calories
1 Ritz Salty Biscuit contains 15 calories, about half of which are 53% carbohydrates, 37% fat and 6.7% protein.
Calories in grams are divided into 2 grams of carbohydrates. and fat of 0.6 g, and protein by 0.25 g.
Salty Ritz Biscuit Ingredients
Nice light biscuit made of wheat flour and salted. It is suitable as a snack between meals because it contains few calories.
Notes on Salty Ritz Biscuits
- Red Ritz biscuit contains a small amount of protein and sodium (suitable for kidney patients as a snack).
- Contains no cholesterol or hydrogenated fats.
- Contains added sugars.
- Not suitable for those with gluten sensitivity or soy allergy (may contain traces of milk).
- Oven baked not fried.
- The calories and nutritional values listed are for one piece of biscuit only.
- Rito Biscuits are made in Indonesia by B. T Mondelez Indonesia.