Old El Paso tortilla chips with BBQ is a type of ready-to-eat bread chips. to which the BBQ flavor has been added, Which is one of the distinctive flavors that many people love.
In general, the ready-made tortilla chips, whatever the flavor that was adopted in flavoring it, is considered one of the most prominent types of snacks that can be found in any supermarket, What distinguishes it is its strong flavour. And its distinctive crunchy taste.
Of course, this distinctive flavor will make us pay for it on the other side, Therefore, in the next report, we will discuss the most important details of the complete food label of this product. Where we will learn about the calories it contains, We will also learn about the food ingredients from which it was prepared.
Old el paso tortilla chips calories with bbq
The calories in Old Paso BBQ chips, especially in an amount consisting of 20 grams of it, which is the total amount in the bag, are about 98.4 calories, Macros calories are distributed between 0.9 grams of protein, It is the lowest amount in those calories, followed by the amount of fat by 5.2 grams. The highest amount is occupied by carp, That’s 12 grams.
In order to learn more about the nutritional values in the Old El Paso tortilla, through the following nutritional card.
Old El Paso tortilla chips with BBQ
Tortilla chips with BBQ flavor
Nutritional ingredients in Old El Paso Tortilla Chips BBQ
- Whole cornmeal
- sugar, salt, dextrose (marination mix)
- onion, sweet and hot pepper, Tomatoes (natural flavors)
- E621, E635 (flavor enhancer)
- Corn Starch
- Caramelized sugar powder
- garlic powder
- Yeast extract
- E551 Silicon Dioxide Anti-caking
- III III 341 anti-caking agent
- E 160 c natural color
- E330 acidity regulator
- Artificial smoke flavour
- Rosemary extract
How to make Old El Paso Tortilla Chips with BBQ
- Contains artificial flavor which is smoking flavor.
- The product contains milk ingredients. May contain soy ingredients, mustard, and celery.
- The product should be kept in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
The product can be consumed normally in the caloric system, provided that it is not consumed excessively. But when it comes to the keto diet, Or low carb, it will not be suitable for those diets.
Get to know also
- Doritos nacho cheese calories
- Doritos hot sweet blue
- Pringles Ketchup
- Lay’s French Cheese Calories
- Old-up Paso tortilla with jalapeno