Old El Paso chips calories with cheddar and jalapeno, which is corn chips flavored with cheddar flavor, The jalapenos are ready to eat. It can be found in any supermarket.
fried corn flakes, Flavored is one of the most popular pastimes around the world. where it is easy to save, Packaged and can last a long time in the markets without being damaged.
Today we will discuss the most important details of one of the most widely known types of corn flakes. It is Old El Paso chips flavored with cheddar and jalapeno.
Old el paso chips calories with cheddar and jalapeno
The calories in this type of chips are about 99.3 calories. And that’s for every 20 grams of it, Macros calories are distributed within that amount between a total protein estimated at 0.9 grams, And then followed by a total fat estimated at 5.3 grams, and carbohydrates, estimated at 12 grams, It is a rather high percentage that can only be obtained from 20 grams of this type of corn flakes.
Through the following food card, we will learn about the ingredients of Old El Paso Tortilla Chips and other nutritional values.
Old El Paso chips with cheddar and jalapeno
Fried corn chips flavored with cheddar and jalapeno
Nutritional ingredients in Old El Paso chips with cheddar and jalapeno
- Whole cornmeal
- fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, iron, niacin, Thiamin (marinade mix)
- Corn Starch
- Whey powder (from cow’s milk)
- E621 E635 (flavor enhancers)
- Cheese solids (from cow’s milk) (cheese dressing)
- Whey Solids (from Cow’s Milk)
- Milk Butter Solids (from Cow’s Milk)
- E370 acidity regulator
- Colorants (E160B(A)E150D))
- Natural and artificial flavors (parsley and pepper)
- Yeast extract
- Garlic powder
- Anti-caking agent (E551)
- Sunflower oil
- Colorants (E160C (E100(E)) Rosemary Extract)
How to prepare Old El Paso chips with cheddar and jalapeno
- The product contains milk, wheat, May contain soy ingredients, mustard, and celery.
- The product should be kept in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
There is no objection if the product is consumed for entertainment once a week, for example. but to be included in your diet, This may not be appropriate at all. There are also many diets such as the low-carb diet, Or the keto diet is not suitable for this product at all because it contains a high percentage of carbohydrates.
Get to know also
- Old El Paso tortilla chips with BBQ
- Simply 7 grilled quinoa chips
- Calories in marami chips with salt
- Simply organic vegetable chips
- Oman potato prices
- Karamush calories