Oatmeal soup with tomato and meat flavor Maggi is a type of instant soups, Which can enjoy its warm hot taste in just a few minutes.
Although it is a soup that still contains a number of calories, That’s why you should include them in your daily diet if you decide to eat them.
In the following report, We will cover that soup in detail, We will learn about the most important calories in it, Especially the calories of macrose, In addition to the food ingredients from which the product is prepared, So stay tuned.
Oatmeal soup with tomatoes and meat flavor Maggi how many calories
The calories in this oat soup are about 208 calories, And this is in every 65 g, The calories of macros are distributed within that quantity as follows, Carbohydrate 39.2 g, and protein in the amount of 5.6 g, and fat in the amount of 3.2 g.
The soup also contains saturated fat in the amount of 0.8 g, sodium 3.08 mg, and dietary fiber in the amount of 4.4 g, Plus sugar in the amount of 6 g.
Ingredients for oatmeal soup with tomatoes and MAGGI® meat flavor
- 30.4% oat flakes
- Wheat flour
- Starch (potato)
- Iodized salt
- Dried onion powder
- 4.6% sundried tomato powder
- 3% sun-dried tomatoes flakes
- Chicken fat
- Yeast extract
- Nature-friendly beef flavor
- black pepper
- Frankish pepper
- Hull ( Cardamom )
How to prepare oatmeal soup with tomatoes and MAGGI® meat flavor
- Empty the contents of the oat soup in 1 liter of hot water and put it on the fire until it boils and then stir well until completely dissolved
- After boiling, leave it on low heat for five minutes, stirring constantly, and with happiness and wellness
Get to know also
- Calories in Quaker Oats
- Quinoa and lentil soup calories
- Corn soup calories
- Calories in Oatmeal Pancakes
- Flat White Oats Calorie
- Fitness Oats with honey and mustard Fitness Toasties