Nutritional ingredients in Sadia Potato Wedges, It consists of frozen potatoes coated with rice flour, It is prepared in advance and is ready for deep frying directly in oil.
In the following, we will discuss the most important calories in Sadia potato wedges, as well as learn about the ingredients and their nutritional values. So stay tuned.
Calories in Sadia potato wedges
Calories are distributed in an amount of 100 gm between carbohydrates 21.5 gm, and 2.4 g protein, and fat 4.3 g, and saturated fat 0.49 g.
The product also includes dietary fiber in the amount of 2.4 g. and sugar by 0.19 g, And sodium by 276 mg.
Sadia Potato Wedges
Frozen French fries cut with the skin on
- 4% sunflower oil
- Rice flour
- Modified starch (from potatoes and corn)
- Paprika powder
- black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Corn starch
- Sodium acid pyrophosphate (stabilizer)
- Sodium bicarbonate (fermentation agent)
- food additives
- E540i (Natural Flavor)
- E 160 c natural color
The method of preparation is by deep frying
No need to dissolve
Heat the oil to 180°C
Fry for 3 – 5 minutes*
* The heating time and degree may vary depending on the device used
Tried frying Sadia’s potato wedges with an air fryer, but the process did not work because of the strange taste
Notes on Sadia’s Potato Wedges
- Sadia potato wedges contain rice flour instead of wheat flour. Where it was taken into account those who have sensitivity to wheat and gluten. Where many manufacturers of wedges use wheat flour to coat potatoes, But Sadia replaced the wheat flour with rice flour
- Potatoes have a natural flavor added to them as well as a natural color!!
- Produced in Belgium by Egerston.F. uterstrat.
- Frozen Sadia potato wedges should be stored at a temperature of -18 °C or colder, and it is not permissible to re-freeze after defrosting.