nutritional ingredients in golden oreo biscuits, Oreo golden biscuit with vanilla filling It is distinguished from its peers from Oreo biscuits in its golden color
The difference here in Golden Oreo is not a big difference compared to the previous two types that were mentioned, As it does not contain cocoa in its ingredients.
This is the reason why the biscuit is golden and not black like the previous ones. So in this report, we will talk in detail about the most important calories in golden Oreo biscuits, as well as its nutritional components.
Calories in Oreo Golden Biscuit
Calories in golden Oreo biscuit size of 9.5 gm are about 44 calories.
Golden Oreo biscuit
Oreo biscuit with vanilla flavor filling
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Glucose syrup
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- soy lecithin (emulsifier)
- vanillin (artificial vanilla flavor)
- Calories and nutritional values mentioned are for just one golden Oreo biscuit with vanilla cream.
- Oreo Golden Biscuits with Vanilla Cream Keep in a cool dry place.
- Our Golden Oreo Biscuits with Vanilla Cream are made in the Kingdom of Bahrain by Mondelez Bahrain Biscuits W.L.L.
- Alert: Oreo biscuits may contain milk.
Notes in golden oreo cookies
- One grain contains less sodium. It contains 35 gm of sodium, while the other type contains 50 gm of sodium
- Golden Oreo contains less sodium and sugar. But not a big difference, but a very small amount that is almost negligible
Look at the calories in the biscuit
- Digestive biscuit
- Maamoul Dimah with dates
- Fitness bar strawberry
- Chocolate Bar Fitness
- Country corn flakes
- Nesquik Nestle Bar
- Biscuit Nature Valley
- Ulker biscuit