Chocolate Cookies and Betty Crocker Chocolate Pieces contain 20 nutritional ingredients, including: wheat flour, sugar, hydrogenated palm fat, And my artificial vanilla and butter flavors.
One 26.8 gm cookie after baking contains 110 calories. Carbohydrates constitute the highest percentage of calories, at 56.6%.
For more nutritional data, we leave you with the nutritional card:
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies and Betty Crocker Chocolate Chips
Chocolate cake mix with chocolate chips
- Wheat flour (fortified flour)
- Corn starch
- Folic acid
- 12% chocolate chips
- Cocoa mass
- Cocoa butter
- E322 (Emulsifier from Soybean)
- Artificial vanilla flavor (ethyl vanillin)
- Palm oil (vegetable fat)
- 3.5% low fat cocoa powder
- E500 ii (sodium carbonate lifter)
- Artificial flavors of vanilla and butter
- E341 (Monocalcium Phosphate Raising Agent)
How to make chocolate cookies and Betty Crocker chocolate chips
Before you start, you will need 1 egg, 80ml (⅓ cup) of vegetable oil, and 45ml of water.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes before you start preparing the cookies
- Add the cookie mix and stir until the mixture becomes liquid, then mix another 20 movements (if the dough is not soft, add two teaspoons of water while stirring using a teaspoon)
- Spread the Betty Crocker Chocolate Cookie Mix and Chocolate Chips with a 27 g rounded spoon on an unoiled cookie sheet, leaving a space of 5 cm between the cookies.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, then cool for five minutes before removing from the sheet.
Important: If the Betty Crocker Cookies mixture with chocolate and chocolate pieces is kept at a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius, the package should be placed in the refrigerator one hour before mixing so that the chocolate pieces do not become soft during preparation.
- Betty Crocker cookies do not use artificial colors
- Cookies are kept in a cool dry place away from sunlight
- Country of origin: The United Arab Emirates
- Manufactured by Civil Products Limited in Al Quoz Industrial Area – Dubai