The number of calories in National Strips is 211 calories, Fat constitutes 45.2% of the total calories.
Al-Watania chicken strips are made of 100% chicken breasts. that have been fed vegetatively.
And every 100 grams contains a high amount of sodium, amounting to 643 mg. So you should pay attention when designing your daily food schedule.
This is not the only nutritional information about strips. You can read more in the food label below:
Components of National Stripes
Al Watania Chicken Strips 100 Chicken Breasts
- Fresh chicken breast slices
- dietary phosphate
- White pepper
- skimmed milk
- Corn starch
- Wheat flour
The method of frying national chicken strips in a Philips air fryer
- Preheat the fryer at 200°
- Fry the chicken strips at 180°C for 9 minutes, and congratulations
How to fry national chicken strips in oil
- no need to melt Heat the oil well
- Add chicken strips and fry for 4-5 minutes or until golden
Notes on National Chicken Strips
- Al Watania Chicken Strips contains allergens, which are: Gluten and lactose.
- contains a high amount of sodium, As it covers 35.7% of the daily sodium needs of patients with blood pressure and kidneys, as a maximum in 100 gm.
- It contains an average amount of protein, as it is made from chicken breast.
- Al-Watania Chicken Strips is made from vegan-fed chicken slaughtered Halal.
- Once thawed, it is not allowed to freeze again. The validity period is 12 months from the date of production.
- National poultry production in Qassim, Saudi Arabia.