Calories in Nijoom strawberry flavored milk from Almarai, It is a type of milk fortified with vitamins, minerals, and proteins. as well as carbohydrates, And other useful nutrients for the body.
milk in general, Known to contribute to strengthening bones, strengthening, strengthening the immune system, But what will happen to its nutritional values when flavorings are added to it?
In this report, we will learn together about what are the most important calories in Nujoom strawberry flavored milk from Almarai, We will also get to know all the nutritional details related to this milk completely.
Nutritional ingredients in Nujoom strawberry flavored milk from Almarai
- Milk solids
- Milk fat
- Nature Identical Flavor (Strawberry)
- Vegetable oil emulsion: E471
- Stabilizers (E407, E412, E415)
- Natural Color (E160D/E160A)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Fat content 1% minimum
- Solids non-fat 85% minimum
Nujoom strawberry flavored milk calories from Almarai
Nujoom strawberry flavored milk calories from Almarai in a quantity of 150 ml, Which is the full size of the package about 1001.3 calories.
In that food portion, the macros calories are distributed as follows: between a total total fat of 1.65 g, There are carbohydrates of 16.95 g, Plus 4.65g of protein.
There is also 16.95g of total sugars in that serving, plus 1.2 g saturated fat, And sodium by 47.1 mg.
Also, that share of this milk contains vitamin D2 by 63.15 international units, and vitamin A by 319.2 international units, There is calcium by 172.5 mg.
Notes on Nujoom strawberry flavored milk from Almarai
- Store at a temperature below 25°C.
- Keep product refrigerated after opening.
- Consume within a maximum of 3 days after opening.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. cool out of the sun, and excessive heat.
- This product is made from partially reconstituted skimmed milk. And processed by high heat.
- The product is also prepared from cow’s milk powder.
- The product is 100% free of preservatives.
Get to know also
- Full fat milk calories
- Almarai vanilla milk calories
- Saudia milk with strawberries
- Banana milk calories
- Bonnie Chocolate Milk Calories