Natureland Oatmeal Cocoa Granola Calories, It is a breakfast cereal made from wholegrain oats. It is mixed with a group of other food ingredients, the most important of which is cocoa, to add a distinctive chocolate flavor to the mixture. It can be used as a substitute for regular breakfast. This meal is characterized by being quick to prepare. But here comes the most important question. What we must first pay attention to is how much calories this product contains in order to know whether it can be consumed within our diet or not.
In the following report, We will find out the answer to that question. Where we will learn about the calories of the oatmeal granola with cocoa from Natureland, We will also learn about all other nutritional details related to this product.
The nutritional ingredients in Natureland Cocoa Oatmeal Granola
- Whole grain oat flakes
- Raw cane sugar
- desiccated coconut
- milk chocolate 6.5% (raw cane sugar, Cocoa Butter , whole milk powder, cocoa mass)
- rapeseed oil
- Coconut oil
- extruded rice (rice flour, malted barley flour, sea salt)
- wheat starch
- Ultra Skimmed Cocoa Powder 0.6%
- Sea salt (certified organic).
Natureland Oatmeal Cocoa Granola Calories
The Calories of Natureland Oats Granola with Cocoa in a half-cup serving, equivalent to 53 g, are about 264 calories.
For the macro calories in that serving, There is a total fat of 12 g, and a total of 34g of carbohydrates, Plus 5g of protein.
This serving of granola also includes 6g of saturated fat. This serving does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol.
But on the other hand, This serving contains 15 mg of sodium. 4 g of dietary fiber. Plus Total Total Sugars 11g, Of them added sugar 10 gm, equivalent to 20% of the daily need.
There is also a portion of minerals, vitamins, of which calcium is 26 mg, And iron by 1 mg, equivalent to 6% of the daily need, In addition to potassium by 168 mg, equivalent to 4% of the daily requirement.
Notes on Oatmeal Granola with Cocoa from Natureland
- Natureland Oats Granola contains oats, It may also contain traces of nuts. This is why it should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. and mild heat.
Get to know also
- Calories in Nestle Fitness Whole Grain Cereal
- Calories in Simply Organic Vegetable Chips
- Corn flakes calories