A package of natural potato sticks with ketchup flavor contains 292 calories, and it is a high-calorie snack if you decide to eat it alone!!
It is also not recommended to eat it as a meal due to its lack of minerals and vitamins. It also contains a high amount of sodium that covers the sodium need of a healthy person by 16%. And for patients with high blood pressure, kidneys and heart, may God bless them, 21.5%.
One package can be shared between friends and family on gatherings and outings.
And now we leave you with the nutritional card for the product of potato sticks ketchup sticks, which shows the nutritional values
Stix Natural Potato Sticks With Ketchup 45gm
All-natural potato sticks
Potato Sticks Ingredients:
- Refined palm oil (vegetable oil)
Tomato Ketchup Flavor Ingredients:
- rusk (wheat)
- Maltodextrin (from potatoes)
- tomato powder
- paprika powder
- Sodium Diacetate (Acidity Regulator)
- Citric acid (acidity regulator)
- monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer)
- Silicium oxide (anti-caking agent)
- Calcium Phosphate (Anti-caking agent)
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Without artificial flavours.
- Hygienically packed.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Production of Al Wazzan Foodstuff Factory in Sharjah, The United Arab Emirates.
Learn about the calories in some chips and crackers:
Or you can check out Calorie guide for snacks and crackers