Nadec low fat feta cheese how many calories, It is a white cheese prepared from pasteurized fresh cow’s milk in addition to many other food ingredients.
Today, in this article, we will learn about the calories in low-fat feta cheese provided by Nadec, We will also learn about the detailed nutritional ingredients of this product.
Nadec low fat feta cheese how many calories
Nadec Low Fat White Feta Cheese contains 19 calories in 10 grams of cheese , and low fat feta cheese contains a high amount of fat, constituting 55.4% of the total calories.
Although the percentage of fat is lower than that of full-fat feta cheese, However, the percentage remains high. Protein constitutes 28.2%. Carbohydrates are 14.4%, which is the lowest, as it is a good choice for low-carb or keto diet followers.
The calories in grams are distributed in that amount between 1.35 g protein, and carbohydrates 0.69 g, and fat 1.18 g, and there is calcium 9.4 mg, and sodium 120 mg.
Notes on Nadec Low Fat Feta Cheese
- Be careful, as feta cheese is high in sodium. It contains half of the daily sodium requirement in 100 grams of cheese.
- However, it is okay to eat small amounts of it per day, from 10 to 30 grams. This prevents yourself from consuming a high amount of sodium .
Nadec Low Fat Feta Cheese
Natural and delicious feta cheese from Nadec Low Fat
- Fresh Full Cream Cow’s Milk (Pasteurized)
- milky starter
- Acidic substance (E575)
- Microbial rennet
- E 202 Preservative
- E234 preservative
- 25% of the minimum percentage of fat in the dry matter
- Humidity 62% at most
- Nadec Low Fat Feta Cheese should be kept refrigerated between 1°C to 5°C.
- Low Fat White Feta Cheese is made with fresh cow’s milk.
Other types of white feta cheese and other cheeses
- Almarai feta cheese
- Nadec Full Fat Feta Cheese Long Life
- Nadec Full Fat Feta Cheese Non Long Life
- Cubes of feta boc cheese
- Kiri cheese with cream
- Almarai cheese slices
- Almarai cheddar cheese
- Pride cheese slices