Nada protein milk with dates is a new product from Nada company. She produced it after the great popularity of protein milk products, which she has been unique to since the end of 2018. It is a great post-workout drink option.
In the following report, We will learn about the most important calories in Nada Protein Milk with Dates, as well as the nutritional values and components it contains in detail, So stay tuned.
Nada protein milk with dates, how many calories
The calories in Nada protein milk are 358.8 calories, Where carbohydrates accounted for 53.5% of the total calories. The percentage of protein was 30.3%, and the last one was fat, at 16.1%.
Fats are distributed in grams between 6.4 gm fat, and carbohydrates 78 g, and 27g protein
How much protein is in Nada Protein Milk with Dates?
The packet contains 27g of protein and 53g of carbohydrates, which makes it a suitable post-workout option.
Notes on Nada Protein Milk with Dates
- A great option for those who want a high amount of protein in a quick meal.
- Contains less fat.
- Contains no added sugars.
- Adequate coverage of vitamins A and D plus calcium.
- It contains a high amount of carbohydrates and sugars (for less carbohydrates: Nada Plain Protein Milk )
- Keeps dew protein refrigerated
- Nada Protein is produced by Al-Othman Company for Agricultural Production and Processing, Al-Khobar – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Food products on our site contain more protein
healthy weight loss habits