Dark Chocolate Digestive McVitie’s, It is a biscuit made of wheat flour, oil, sugar, and chocolate. and other components, However, this product is often rumored to be suitable for diets aimed at losing weight, What is the truth of this saying?
The following is an explanation in which we will analyze the most important calories found in McVitie’s Dark Chocolate Digestive, as well as the nutritional values and ingredients found in this product.
Calories in Digestive Dark Chocolate McVitie’s
Calories in digestive biscuits with dark chocolate are 80.4 calories per biscuit, Most of the calories are from carbohydrates by 50.2%, followed by fats by 44.8%. Finally, 5% protein.
Calories are distributed in grams, with a size of 16.7 gm per biscuit. between carbohydrates 10.1g, and 1 g protein, and fat 4 g, and saturated fat 2.1 g, and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.7 g, and sugar by 4.6 g, and sodium 61 mg.
You can find out the most famous question in the world , is it good for a digestive biscuit for diet !!
Dark chocolate digestive ingredients
- 39% wheat flour
- 9% whole wheat flour
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Fructose glucose syrup
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- malic acid (raising substance)
- 30% chocolate
Chocolate ingredients in dark chocolate digestive biscuits
- Cocoa juice
- Vegetable fat (palm fat)
- vegetable fat (sal tree)
- vegetable fat (chia)
- butter oil (milk)
- Cocoa butter
- Soy lecithin (factor for flour)
- Polyglycerol polyricinoleate (a treat for flour from vegetables)
- Natural vanilla flavor
Notes on digestive biscuits with dark chocolate
- Digestive biscuits do not contain any digestive aids. As the company has declared this on its packaging, So don’t be surprised.
- Digestive does not contain artificial colours.
- Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuit is not a weight management food or a digestive aid.
- Digestive biscuits with dark chocolate do not contain any digestive aids.
- Dark chocolate digestive biscuits contain allergens: the milk, Gluten and soy.
- Made in the UK by United Biscuit Company.