McChicken McDonald’s is one of the most famous burgers in the world. Because it is distinguished by its simplicity in its contents, just bread, piece of chicken, Lettuce and light mayonnaise. McDonald’s is characterized by the speed of preparing its customers’ orders, sometimes reaching an average of 6 to 12 minutes. But we don’t just look at speed in the foods we eat.
Therefore, in the next report, Let’s get to know the most important calories in one burger from McChicken, as well as the nutritional values it contains in detail, So stay tuned.
The calories in McChicken are 421 calories in one sandwich without a meal, and carbohydrates constitute the highest percentage of calories by 45%, followed by fats by 40%, and finally the percentage of protein by 15%.
Calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates 43 gm, protein 17 gm, and fats 18 gm. There is saturated fat 3.5 gm, cholesterol 46 mg, sodium 696 mg. There is also dietary fiber 3 gm, sugar 3 gm, and vitamin C 1 unit. , calcium by 16 mg, and iron by 0.7 mg.
McChicken consists of a delicious crispy halal chicken piece, covered with mayonnaise and shredded lettuce, and served with a delicious freshly baked bun.
- Bread (round burger bun)
- Light mayonnaise
- McChicken chicken piece
How to make a McChicken burger
- McChicken chicken piece is fried in oil.
- Prepare bread with lettuce and light mayonnaise.
- Put a piece of McChicken chicken in the bread, wrap it in McDonald’s sandwich paper, and then serve it to the customer.
Notes on McChicken
- McChicken contains a high amount of fat.
- Chicken Mac contains a high amount of sodium and cholesterol (for patients with kidneys and heart, it is necessary to consult a specialist doctor).
- It contains a high amount of vitamin A equal to .
- It contains an average amount of iron and calcium.
- Contains a small amount of vitamin C.
Please, before closing the page, share it with a friend and leave a comment for us.
You may be interested in knowing the calories in McDonald’s for all meals