Marami Cheddar Jalapeno Potatoes are made from potato granules coated with wheat flour and corn flour with potato starch, salt and some other ingredients.
Marami potatoes are free of cholesterol, without artificial colors, and do not contain trans fats. However, it contains high calories in case you decide to eat the large family bag on your own.
Calories in Marami Cheddar Jalapeno
The calories in Marami Cheddar Jalapeno are 462 calories in a large bag of 100 gm, Carbohydrates make up half of these calories, followed by fats at 46.8%, then protein at 3.3%.
In order to get acquainted with the rest of the nutritional values in Marami Potato Cheddar Jalapeno, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Ingredients of Marami Fries Cheddar Jalapeno
- Potato granules
- Potato starch
- Wheat flour
- Oline Oil Refined Palm 100% Non-Hydrogenated
- Natural and nature-identical jalapeno pepper flavor
- Whey powder
- e621 flavor enhancer, Monosodium glutamate
- pea flour
- Glucose syrup
- E551 Silicon Dioxide Anti-caking
- E160 c natural color from paprika extract
- E270 lactic acid (acidity regulator)
- E327 Lactic acid (acidity regulator)