Mandy Maggi meal calories, If you are a mandi lover, But you find it difficult to prepare it because of the large number of ingredients that take a lot of time and effort to prepare. Well this innovation brought to you by Maggi has solved that problem for you, Where he made the preparation of mandi very easy, and it doesn’t take much time, And this is by preparing all the mandi supplies in one ready-to-cook package.
In the following report, We will learn about the calories in Mandi, In addition, we will also fully discuss all the nutritional details related to this product. So stay tuned.
Mandy Maggi meal ingredients
- Basmati rice
- Natural dehydrated vegetables (carrots, onions, sweet red pepper, garlic, tomatoes)
- Rice flour
- Natural herbs and spices (chili, cardamom, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, Black pepper, bay leaves)
- Iodized salt
- cornstarch (cornstarch, the salt)
- Chicken fat
- natural flavors (walnut, coriander, onions)
How to prepare Mandi Maggi meal
- Fry 450 gm of chicken thighs in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil for 5 minutes. Or until it turns golden.
- rice is added, And mix Mandi Maggi spices with 750 ml of water, then stir the mixture.
- cover the pot, Leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
Mandy Magi prices
The Maggi Mandi meal, in a quantity of 170 gm, which is equivalent to a chicken mandi dish, is about 361.4 calories. In that serving, there is a total total fat of 8.6 g. There are total carbohydrates of 43.4 g, Plus 27.6g of protein.
Also, that serving contains saturated fat of 1.4 gm. It does not contain trans fats. However, it contains 96.2 mg of cholesterol. It is a very high amount, equivalent to 32% of the daily requirement.
On the other hand This serving includes 690 mg of sodium. It equals 29% of the daily requirement. It is also a very high percentage.
There is also dietary fiber in the serving, amounting to 3.5 gm. and total sugars of 2.3 g, 1.5 grams of added sugar.
Notes on Maggi Mandi meal packaging
- allergy information, The product contains gluten. may contain celery, And eggs, milk and soy.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. And cool to keep it from getting damaged.
- Mandi Maggi ingredients without preservatives, without flavours, and artificial colourants.
- It is a low-fat mixture of Maggi Mandi spices and ingredients. It is also a good source of fibre.