Maggie creamy rice and vegetables meal calories It is an integrated meal of vegetables, rice, a bunch of spices, In addition, chicken fat was used to increase the protein value in it. And many other food ingredients.
Through this report, we will learn about the calories of MAGGI Creamy Rice and Vegetables Meal, In addition to all other nutritional details fully related to this product, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in MAGGI Creamy Rice and Vegetables
- White rice
- Natural dehydrated vegetables (sweet corn, carrots, onions, Green Peas, sweet red pepper, the Garlic)
- Vermicelli pasta
- Yeast extract
- Iodized salt
- Natural spices (ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom)
- Natural parsnip flavour
- chicken fat
How to prepare a meal of creamy rice and vegetables MAGGI
- add the spice mixture, and vegetables with 500 ml of water in a deep frying pan and then stir.
- rice is added, cover the pot, Leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- For a more nutritious and balanced meal, add 250 grams of chicken.
Maggie creamy rice and vegetables meal calories
The calories of MAGGI Creamy Rice and Vegetables meal, in an amount consisting of 150 gm of creamy rice cooked with chicken, are about 349.7 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount between total total fat 6.5 gm, and total carbohydrates by 49, There is 23.8g of protein.
On the other hand, This meal contains 0.9 g of saturated fat. It does not contain trans fats. But it contains 48.8 mg of cholesterol. This is a very high percentage, which constitutes 16% of the daily need for cholesterol.
There is also 270 mg of sodium in this meal. and dietary fiber by 4.2 g, There are total sugars of 4 g, of which added sugar amounted to 2.1 g.
Notes on MAGGI Creamy Rice and Vegetables Meal
- This meal provided by Maggi contains gluten. It may also contain eggs, milk, soy, as well as celery. This is why it should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- The product is made from vegetables. And natural seasoning.
- The product is a good source of fiber. and protein.
- product without preservatives, It is also without flavours. or artificial colourants.
These were the most important nutritional details related to the calories of MAGGI Creamy Rice and Vegetables Meal
Get to know also
- Maggi soy sauce calories
- Maggi liquid marinade calories
- Mushroom cream soup
- Chicken steak calories
- How much does it cost in chicken kofta