maggi soy sauce calories, Soybeans have many many uses. It can be used in the preparation of many different meals, including: meat marinade, chicken for a roast, It can also be added to pasta sauce. It gives a wonderful taste to it. You will also find it used to flavor most Asian foods. and many other foods, Where it is added to any food you like as desired.
Below we will provide you with all the details related to the calories of Maggi Soy Sauce, As well as what are the detailed nutritional ingredients this soy sauce is prepared from.
Maggi soy sauce ingredients
- soy sauce
- flavor enhancers (monosodium glutamate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate)
- Color: Caramel (E150d)
- Flavor enhancer: Amino acid
- acidity regulator: Acetic acid
- Stabilizer (xanthan gum)
- Preservative (E202)
- Identical natural soy sauce flavor
- local: Acesulfame K (230 mg/kg)
- potassium iodide powder
Maggi soy sauce calories
Calories in Maggi Soy Sauce per 14 ml denominator of 1 spoon are about 1.6 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount between total fat 0 gm, and carbohydrates by 0.3 g, and protein by 0.1 g.
It is worth noting that the product does not contain any amount of trans fats. or trans fats, or cholesterol, However, it contains 200 mg of sodium.
On the flip side, The product does not contain any dietary fiber. But it contains 0.3g of sugar, Of which added sugar amounted to 0.2 g.
Notes on Maggi soya sauce
- Maggi Soy Sauce contains gluten, soy, It may also contain molluscs.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. And cool out of the sun.
- The product is sweetened with Acisulfame Potassium.
- The product is for direct consumption. It does not require any prior preparation before it can be used.
- The product is very high in sodium.
Get to know also
- Calories in Delicio Honey BBQ Sauce
- Maggi liquid marinade calories
- Calories in Rana Hot Sauce
- Sweet soy sauce
- Calories in Delicio Spicy BBQ Sauce