Maggi shawarma mix calories It is a ready-made shawarma mix flavored with a group of distinctive flavors that help add a more distinctive taste than usual to your shawarma, Where all you have to do is put it on the chicken pieces, And then prepare your own shawarma according to your preference.
In the following, we will learn together what are the calories of Maggi Shawarma Mix, We will also learn about the most important food ingredients that contributed to the preparation of this product in detail, And all other related nutritional details.
Ingredients for Maggi Shawarma Mix
- maltodextrin (corn)
- Iodized salt
- dried natural vegetables (garlic, onion)
- Corn Starch
- Natural herbs and spices (cardamom, cumin, black pepper, chili pepper, cinnamon, clove)
- acidity regulator (citric acid)
- natural flavors (garlic, coriander)
- Non-hydrogenated palm oil
- Yeast extract
How to prepare Maggi Shawarma Mix
- Cut 500 gm of chicken breast into thin slices, then add MAGGI® Shawarma Mix.
- To the above, add an onion, cut into slices, with two tablespoons of olive oil. And 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Mix the ready-made shawarma mix and the previous ingredients well, then soak for two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, then place the mixture in an oven tray. and cook it for 10 minutes, and then move it, Leave it for an additional 10 minutes.
- Put some chicken shawarma on a loaf of pita bread.
- Top with lentil sauce, pickles, tomato slices lettuce roll the loaf, and presented it.
Maggi shawarma mix calories
The calories of Maggi Shawarma Mix added to the 180 gm chicken shawarma sandwich are about 286 calories, The macro calories within that amount are formed between a total of 8.9 gm of fat, and total carbohydrates 25.1 g, Plus 26.4g of protein.
On the flip side, The product contains saturated fat, 1.6 g. But it does not contain trans fats. It also contains cholesterol by 1.3 mg. There is sodium in the amount of 1000 mg.
Also among these calories are dietary fiber, amounting to 1.9 g. and total sugars of 2.5 g, Of which there is added sugar in the amount of 0.5 g.
Notes on Maggi Shawarma Mix
Maggi Shawarma Mix may contain eggs, milk, celery, soy, and gluten. Therefore, people who have food allergies to the aforementioned food ingredients should avoid consuming this product.
These were the most important details related to the calories of Maggi Shawarma Mix for more…
Get to know also
- Shawarma prices today
- Shawarmer restaurant prices
- Maggi soy sauce calories
- Oatmeal soup with tomatoes, how many calories
- Chicken broth calories
- Maggi liquid marinade calories
- Ready-made kabsa mix