Maggi oatmeal soup, how many calories, There is no doubt that soups of all kinds are among the beneficial fluids for the body. Especially if it includes in its content a group of useful nutritional ingredients. which can provide the body with the vitamins it needs, and minerals to nourish it, But the most important point that should be taken into consideration is the amount of calories gained from consuming these soups. Where it should not be left at random.
In the next report, we will discuss together the nutritional values of Harira Soup from Maggi, how many calories, not only this, But we will also learn about all the nutritional details of the product, starting with its nutritional components, as well as how to prepare it, and other details, So stay tuned.
Ingredients for oatmeal soup Maggi calories
- Corn Starch
- Dehydrated vegetables (tomato powder, onion, garlic, parsley, celery)
- pulses (brown lentils, hummus)
- Oatmeal flakes
- Vermicelli pasta
- Wheat semolina
- Iodized salt
- Yeast extract
- Non-hydrogenated palm oil
- herbs, And natural spices (cumin, ginger, coriander, cinnamon, turmeric, Black pepper)
- dried herbs (coriander, parsley)
- acidity regulator (citric acid)
- Identical natural flavors (beef and saffron)
- Natural paprika flavour.
How to prepare Maggi oatmeal soup
- Dissolve the contents of MAGGI® Harira Oats Soup into 1 liter (4 cups) of water at a moderate temperature, put it on the fire until it boils, Stir it well until it is completely dissolved.
- After boiling, leave it on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Bon Appetit.
Maggi oatmeal soup calories
The calories in Maggi calorie soup in an amount of 250 ml, any dish of this soup, are about 51.3 calories, And when it comes to the macro calories within that serving, They are distributed as follows, Total Fat 0.5g, and carbohydrates by 9.9 g, There is 1.8g of protein.
On the other hand, The soup contains 0.2 g of saturated fat. cholesterol by 1 mg, and sodium by 0.62 g, that is, The product contains 1.1 g of dietary fiber. and total sugars of 1.3 g, of which added sugar amounted to 0.6 g.
Notes on Harira Soup with Oats MAGGI
- Harira soup with oats is free from added preservatives.
- To store the packet of Maggi Oats Harirah Soup in a healthy way, it should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Harira soup with oats, free of artificial flavors and colors.
- MAGGI Harira Soup with Oats contains both celery and gluten. It may also contain eggs and milk. So it is not suitable for people who are allergic to these food ingredients
These were the most prominent nutritional values in Maggi’s Harira Oats Soup