Maggi Coriander and Garlic Paste for Cooking, It is a fresh blend of spicy spices that flavor your food to give it a distinctive taste. And wonderful.
In the next report, we will know more precisely, And a detailed breakdown of what are the calories of coriander and garlic paste for cooking from Maggi, In addition to what are the most important food ingredients that you can find in this paste, So stay tuned.
Ingredients for Maggi Coriander and Garlic Paste
- the Garlic
- Fried onions
- Non-hydrogenated vegetable oils (sunflower, olive)
- Natural herbs and spices (coriander leaves, roasted cumin, parsley, turmeric, cayenne pepper, Black pepper)
- the salt
- Corn Starch
How to use Maggi Coriander and Garlic Paste
Add 3 tablespoons of coriander and garlic paste provided by Maggi to your favorite dish in the initial stages of cooking and also in the frying stage, in order to flavor your taste with the taste of this wonderful seasoning.
Maggi Coriander Garlic Paste
The calories of Maggi Coriander and Garlic Paste for cooking in a quantity of 100 gm are about 226.9 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount between total total fat 11.7 gm, There are carbohydrates of 26.2 g, Plus 4.2g of protein.
On the flip side, The product contains saturated fat, 1.3 g. It does not contain trans fats. or cholesterol, but there is sodium in the amount of 2.15 g,
The product also contains 4.3 g of dietary fiber. and total sugars of 12.2 g, of them added sugar amounting to 9.7 g.
Notes on Maggi Coriander Garlic Paste
- The product must be kept in a dry place. Cool and not exposed to direct sunlight.
- The product is used to flavor food.
- Product may contain soy, celery and mustard. Therefore, this product may not be suitable for consumption by people who are sensitive to these food ingredients.
Get to know also
- How much does it cost in chicken stock
- Mushroom cream soup
- Oats soup with tomatoes
- Pomegranate molasses calories
- Maggi liquid marinade calories