Maggi Chicken Stock Cubes Calories, It is a cube that contains a group of various spices. In addition to other food ingredients, it is used to flavor food. To add a distinctive taste to it without having to think a lot about what spices will be put in the food.
Below we will discuss together what are the calories of MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes, In addition, we will also learn about the most important nutritional details related to this product completely, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in MAGGI® Chicken Stock Cubes
- Iodized salt
- Hydrogenated palm oil
- Wheat flour
- Yeast extract
- cornstarch (cornstarch, salt)
- Chicken Fat
- natural flavors (onion, coriander)
- chicken meat powder
- Dried and ground onion
- Natural spices and herbs (turmeric, parsley, cumin, dried and ground cardamom, ground black pepper)
- Malt Abstract
How to prepare MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes
- To prepare the chicken stock, dissolve 2 cubes of MAGGI Chicken Stock in 1 liter of boiling water.
- The broth can also be added to rice, sauce, and soup. And other different diets to add a distinctive flavor full of spices to the food.
Maggi chicken stock cubes calories
The calories of Maggi Chicken Stock cubes in an amount of 9 gm are about 8.7 calories, In that portion of this cube, the macro calories are distributed as follows: Of total total fat 0.7 g, There are total carbohydrates of 0.4 g, Plus a very small amount of protein, 0.2g.
On the other hand That serving of Maggi cubes contains 0.5 gm of saturated fat, It does not contain trans fats. but there is cholesterol of 0.2 mg, Plus sodium by 0.6g.
These bouillon cubes also contain dietary fiber by 0.2 g and total sugars by 0.3 g. Of which added sugar amounted to 0.2 g.
Notes on MAGGI Chicken Stock Cubes
- MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon contains gluten, soy, It may also contain celery, eggs, and milk. All of them are food ingredients that may cause allergic reactions in some people. Therefore, if you are allergic to these food ingredients, you should avoid consuming this product.
- Keep the product in a dry place. cool out of the sun, and excessive heat.
Also, find out about calories
- Maggi Chicken Stock with Herbs Calories
- Garlic and coriander paste calories
- Maggi shawarma mix calories