Deemah maamoul with fine wheat flour is the traditional maamoul with dates, and it differs from Deemah violet biscuits with dates in terms of taste, nutritional components and nutritional values as well. Therefore, today we will review the nutritional values in Maamoul Dimah al-Bir.
How many calories in Dimah Maamoul?
The number of calories in Dimah Maamoul 63.6 calories in each 16gm piece. Carbohydrates make up the highest percentage of calories 62.3%, It was followed by fats at 34%. This type of maamoul is poor in protein.
To learn more about the nutritional values of whole wheat flour maamoul with dates from Deemah, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
The ingredients of the righteous delicacy
- Date paste
- Whole wheat flour
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Fructose syrup
- Glucose syrup
- E422 glycerin (humectant)
- cardamom powder
- Cinnamon powder ( the benefits of cinnamon in improving insulin )
- black grain
- Soy Lecithin E322 (Emulsifier)
- Sodium Bicarbonate E500 (raising agent)
- Artificial vanilla flavor (ethyl vanillin)
- E160A Food Color (Natural Color)
Notes on Maamoul Dimah
- Contains allergens from the following substances: wheat flour, soy and milk, May contain trace amounts of eggs, peanuts and other tree nuts.
- Contains allowed artificial flavor which is vanilla flavour.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Made in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Learn about some calories in Maamoul Dates